The Career Center forms an integral part of the much broader AltanaESP multi-disiplinary network of services. The Career Center’s multi-disciplinary team is specifically selected and compiled to assist, guide and/or coach individuals (regardless whether a learner, student or adult) to efficiently and productively address the following key issues…
- A realization that we all have a choice between following an Oryx or a Wild Horse professional path in life.
- Encourage and actively promote a strategic awareness that constant and rapid work place changes actually creates plenty of exciting new career opportunities, while simultaneously and gradually eliminating present commonplace, mundane and routine job opportunities.
- At the Center, individuals are assisted and guided to prime themselves for a future career path – and subsequent job strategy – to confidently…
- decide and prepare themselves for a future career path that s/he presently don’t even know will probably exist in future,
- acquire, master and excel at competencies to make use of technologies that isn’t invented, nor developed yet, and
- overcome obstacles and troubleshoot problems that we don’t even realize might be an issue in the near future.