The Career Center is an integral part of the broader AltanaESP multi-disciplinary Network of Services. The Career Center's multi-disciplinary team is specifically selected and structured to assist, guide and/or coach individuals (whether a learner, student or adult) to productively address the following...
- A realization that we all have a choice between following an Oryx or a Wild Horse career path in life.
- Encourage and actively promote a strategic awareness that constant and rapid work place changes actually creates plenty of exciting new career opportunities, while gradually eliminating present commonplace, mudane and routine job opportunities.
- At the Center, individuals are assisted and guided to ready and prime themselves for a future career path - and subsequent job strategy - to confidently...
- decide and prepare themselves for a future career path that s/he presently don't even know will probably exist in future,
- acquire and master competencies to make use of technologies that isn't invented, nor developed yet, and
- overcome obstacles and troubleshoot problems that we don't even realize might be an issue in the future.